Sunday, June 7, 2009

Riffs and Variations on a Single Note

As usual I haven't been updating my blog because I've been preoccupied writing other stuff. I've written a substantial amount of content for No Quarter in the last month as well as some rough drafts of items for the upcoming WM MkII books, completed a second draft of "Sanctuary," an introductory scenario for Unhallowed Metropolis, playtested that scenario, begun researching and outlining for my own RPG (co-authored with Ken Hurt) and completed the first round of editorial revisions for Up the River on friday night.

Then I took yesterday to do nothing productive at all.

Now I'm about to start my next Big Project which is related to Unhallowed but will be my first serious attempt at game design.

It will be exactly like this:

1 comment:

45caliberidea said...

You forgot that you starred in a PP video!

--Norbert