Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Find the Fish

http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/

Interesting site, I'm thinking about submitting. Maybe some kind of fisherman's almanac as a Monster Byte or something. I should probably have my head examined thinking about taking on more freelance (that doesn't even pay) but what the hell.

Also considering getting a saltwater tank. 20 gallon nano-reef setup, couple of fish, some crabs and snails, maybe a coral or two. I've wanted to do that for a while and the cost of the hobby has dropped significantly in the last few years.

Finally, I'm on a Ladytron binge for no particular reason. Apparently everyone is calling Velocifero their weakest album but they are dumb babies. Black Cat fucking rules and has the sickest bass line I've heard in a long while.

No comments: