Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shut up and buy

Go buy No Quarter 21 to see my Gen Con interviews and article lead-ins; also the brief descriptions of a few of the new Metamorphosis models. Then write lengthy letters to the editor complimenting my amazing literary skills. Thanks in advance.

My second request is probably also going to go unfulfilled but would be appreciated nonetheless. I need some quotes from the Victorian or early Edwardian period relating to exploration, sea voyages, South Seas cannibalism and tropical disease. Quotes can be from real people, poems, or anything written during that period. Anyone who gives me a quote that I end up using will have the dubious honor of being immortalized as an NPC in something I write in the future.

Also, if anyone has books or films regarding the Weimar period in Germany I am very interested for research purposes right now.

No comments: